Acknowledge Resale Documents
After you have submitted your resale application, HDB will compute your financial plan, and prepare the documents for the withdrawal of your CPF monies and online health declaration for coverage under the Home Protection Insurance Scheme. HDB will also prepare the forms and undertakings for the buyers and sellers to endorse.
Once these documents are ready, they will be posted on the HDB Resale Portal. HDB will notify buyers and sellers via SMS to endorse these documents within 6 days. A reminder SMS will be sent if the documents are not endorsed, and the resale completion date will be postponed, if buyers or sellers fail to endorse the documents within the extended deadline.
- The resale documents must be endorsed individually by all the buyers.
- You are required to read through the documents before endorsing them. You can check the status of the whole endorsement process via the HDB Resale Portal.
- The documents are provided in pdf format. You can save a copy for reference.
- If you have questions on the draft financial plan or the resale documents, you can contact the Customer Relations Manager (CRM) in charge of your application for clarifications. The CRM’s details are provided on the HDB Resale Portal.
Documents for endorsement includes:
Buyer’s financial plan
- HDB will prepare a proposed financial plan based on what you have indicated in your resale application
- If you wish to make changes to the draft financial plan, you can revise your financial plan on the HDB Resale Portal, and endorse the revised financial plan.
- HDB will prepare for the withdrawal of your CPF monies based on your agreed financial plan. With your endorsement on the HDB Resale Portal, the CPF Board will release your CPF monies to pay for your flat purchase.
- Please ensure that you and your co-buyer(s) have sufficient CPF funds in your respective CPF Ordinary Accounts for the payment. You may have to top-up the difference in cash if there are insufficient funds in the CPF accounts at the point of the deduction.
Health Declaration Forms for Home Protection Scheme
- You are required to fill up the Health Declaration Forms (HPS) to declare your share of coverage and health status, to apply for the CPF Board’s Home Protection Insurance Scheme.
- Resale documents for acknowledgement