Acknowledge Resale Documents
After you have submitted your resale application, HDB will compute your estimated sale proceeds, the buyers’ financial plan, as well as the relevant forms and undertakings for the sellers and buyers to endorse.
Once these documents are ready, they will be posted on the HDB Resale Portal. Buyers and sellers will be notified via SMS to endorse these documents within 6 days. A reminder SMS will be sent if the documents are not endorsed, and the resale completion date will be postponed, if buyers or sellers fail to endorse the documents within the extended deadline.
- The resale documents must be endorsed individually by all the sellers.
- You are required to read through the documents before endorsing them. You can check the status of the endorsement process via the HDB Resale Portal.
- The documents are given in PDF format. You can save a copy for reference.
- If you have questions on your estimated sale proceeds or the resale documents, you can contact the Customer Relations Manager (CRM) in charge of your application for clarification. The CRM’s details are provided on the HDB Resale Portal.
Documents for endorsement includes:
- Sellers’ sale proceeds
- Acknowledgement for Upgrading Programme, if applicable
- Spouse Consent for Sale of Flat, if applicable
- If your spouse is an occupier of the flat, your spouse must agree to vacate the flat when the sale is completed
- Resale documents for acknowledgement