8 Martin Place, 237992 Singapore
99 Years Leasehold
• Located in the highly sought after District 9, within the highly coveted lifestyle enclave of Robertson Quay.
• Two 30-storey towers with a total of 450 units, all of which come with a view of the gardens, the city or the Singapore River, situated on a 1.6 hectare land size.
• Units are designed wit well-proportioned, functional spaces, and very high quality finishes and fittings.
• Over 80% of land area in Martin Modern will be set aside for a botanic garden and an arboretum of native trees and vegetation.
• 15 different spaces with various concepts like a party lawn, a forest trail, rain gardens and a maze among others as well as rooftop gardens.
• Bespoke recreational facilities and Guocoland's concierge services. The overall feel will be that of a plush and relaxed resort within the city centre.
• Unique development crafted by master craftsmen:
o Master Architect: Yip Yuen Hong from ipli Architects,
o Project Architect: ADDP Architects, and
o Landscape Designer: ICN Designer International.