Built on an historic elevated hill, the lush greenery of nearby Fort Canning Park will captivate you as soon as you step through the door of this stunning contemporary apartment. With rare 3.2 meter high ceilings and floor to ceiling window, Singapore’s iconic city Skyline lies before you.
There are 5 individual apartment blocks in the Imperial, however its Block One that is truly special with only 2 apartments per floor. This is a stand alone apartment with NO common walls ensuring maximum peace and tranquility.
There are many unique features of this apartment which is being sold with vacant possession:
• First and foremost is its pristine presentation combined with an efficient floor plan optimizing your internal living space
• A king size Master Bedroom with ensuite, (including a full size bath) has the added advantage of a private balcony for your pleasure
• 2 further queen size bedrooms, each with floor to ceiling built-ins and beautifully designed picture windows overlook lush greenery …. no looking into your neighbours’ in this condo!
• Timeless Carrara marble bathrooms with European fittings & fixtures sparkle
• The open-plan living space exudes style and sophistication and is an entertainers’ delight
• Take part in New Year’s Eve and Singapore National Day celebrations as fireworks light up the sky in the comfort of your lounge
• The Imperial truly offers an unbeatable location with 3 MRTs on your doorstep (Dhoby Ghaut/Somerset & Fort Canning) accessed by the dual entrances of the Imperial to Jalan Rumbia & River Valley Road
• Riverside entertainment precincts of Clarke, Boat and Robertson quay along with numerous shopping malls catering to all your culinary requirements and let’s not forget the iconic Orchard Road and Marina Bay Sands just 5 mins away, this is an enviable location within district 9
AMENTIES & FACILITIES:
Above all the emphasis & mandate of this condo’s Managing Agent is to “maintain the facilities to a like new, pristine standard” and that’s why the Imperial has achieved a 5 star rating for lifestyle and condo aesthetics and is considered an expat favorite due to location & the exemplary condition to which it is maintained… it’s fair to say the Imperial maligns its age perfectly.
Described by many as “A hidden gem” in District 9, behind its high walls lay magnificent ancient trees providing a canopy of greenery. Beautifully maintained lush gardens and numerous water features provide tranquil spaces in which to sit back and enjoy life… simply put this condo is an oasis in the heart of our “Lion City”
Specific facilities include: Swimming & wading pool. Jacuzzi, rain shower and wellness garden. Sauna. Gym. Tennis Court, Club house. BBQ pits. 24 hour security. 2 basement car parks with several tiled washing bays.
Apartments can be hard to compare – believe us when we say this apartment is a stand out and not to be missed.