The Palette (Comprises of 892 units) is located in Pasir Ris Grove amongst an enclave of several private properties built by a combination of reputable developers, Hong Realty/Hong Leong Holdings & City Developments Limited (CDL).
WHY THIS UNIT?
1. Move-In Condition: Fully furnished unit (Teka Hob+Hood+Microwave Oven, Mitsubishi Air Conditioner+Refrigerator, LG Washer+Dryer, Ethnicraft 2-Seater Sofa, Day/Night Curtains, Ceiling Fan, Storage Bed)
2. Ground Floor Patio: Roof fully extended. No obstructed view with constant air flow.
3. Wide Windows Bay: Located in Master Bedroom with bright & spacious view of greeneries.
4. Smart Home: Smart lightings installed.
5. South Facing.
6. Environment: Quiet & cosy with minimal human traffic.
WHY THE PALETTE?
1. Shuttle Bus: The Palette <> Pasir Ris MRT/White Sands <> Tampines/Century Square.
2. Walking Distance: White Sands Mall, Pasir Ris MRT Station, Sheng Siong Supermarket (24 Hours), 7-11, Minimarts, Medical Clinics, Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre, Pasir Ris Park.
3. Amenities: Resort feel & facilities (e.g. 50m Infinity Pool, 2 Tennis Courts, Outdoor Fitness stations, Playgrounds, Eco Pond, Gardens, Skating Rink etc.)
4. Club Houses: Club House 1 (Resident’s Lounge+Party deck) | Club House 2 (Gymnasium+Activity Roof Deck+Changing Rooms+Steam Baths) | Club House 3 (Audio Visual Room+Golf Simulator).
5. Proximity: IKEA, GIANT & COURTS Megastores.
WHY PASIR RIS?
1. Proximity to Changi Airport:
(a) ~ 10 Minutes Away (By Car).
(b) ~ 30 Minutes Away (By Bus).
2. Proximity to Changi Airport’s Jewel, Changi Airfreight Centre, Changi North Industrial Park & Loyang Industrial Estate.
3. Cross Island Line:
(a) East-West MRT line (40 Minutes To City).
(b) Upcoming Cross Island Line (2030): Link up to Hougang, Ang Mo Kio, Bukit Timah, Clementi, West Coast, Jurong & direct rail connection to Changi Airport.
(a) 7 Primary schools.
(b) 4 Secondary schools.
(c) 1 Junior College (Meridian Junior College).
(d) 1 International School (Overseas Family School).
5. Established Amenities:
(a) Pasir Ris Central Hawker Centre.
(b) Pasir Ris Park.
(c) Pasir Ris Sports Centre.
(d) NTUC Pasir Ris Resort.
(e) Wild Wild Wet (Water Theme Park).
(f) Bike Path northwards to Changi Village & Changi Beach Park.
(a) Future mixed development.
(b) White Sands.
(c) Loyang Point.
(d) Elias Mall.
(e) Pasir Ris West Plaza.
(f) NTUC Downtown East.