ABOUT THE CONDO AND THE UNIT:
* High floor, no blockage and breezy. No west sun.
* Year of completion: 2000, 99-year lease.
* Private lift/foyer from ground floor and carpark directly to your unit, convenient and secure. A service lift also accessible from the back door.
* 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, maid room.
* Full condo facilities including function room, stream room, swimming pool, Jacuzzi pool, tennis courts, basket courts, children playground, bbq pits, gym, fitness corner, a 2-lane bowling alley and a garden with pond view.
* Low monthly maintenance.
* Fibre ready.
* 2 levels of underground carpark with ample space to keep your car from the weather.
* A friendly team of estate management and service staffs. Frequently community activities are often organised for the residents such as tours, swimming & TKD lessons for children.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD:
Palm Gardens is located near Keat Hong LRT (30m), which leads to Bukit Panjang MRT (Downtown line, 3 stops) and Chua Chu Kang MRT (North-South line, 2 stops). You can reach town area (Bugis station) via BB-LRT and MRT Downtown line within 45 mins. It takes around 30 mins to reach the popular schools along the Bukit Timah Road.
If you drive, the estate is accessible via the nearby Kranji Expressway (KJE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE). 15 minutes drive to the nearest Jurong regional centre (NTFGH, JEM, Westgate, JCube, IMM etc).
The nearby neighbourhood has recently been rejuvenated with new BTO flats, a community garden and young families.
Food court, McDonald restaurant, Watson, GP clinic, dental clinic and 24-hour supermarket within 100-400m.
Minutes walk to wet market, a range of shops and various eateries.
A government medical facility, the Choa Chu Kang Polyclinic is walking distance away.
Nearby malls include Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall and Hillion Mall.
Nearby educational institutions include Bukit Panjang Gov High School, South View Primary School, Choa Chu Kang Primary School, Jurong Pioneer JC and ITE College West.
Public and private childcare (My First Skool) facilities within walking distance.